Pancake Mines Pancake Mines

Different

It's different... but not good different. The short was stylish; smoother than usual and the explosions were as realistic as clay would let them be. But the problem I have with this here is the concept. The usual humor was basically replaced with excessive violence. This one really wasn't all too funny. It's a great experimental venture, but I wouldn't really like to see anything else like this again... just wasn't funny. Nevertheless, looked great.

(2006) Sneaky Sneaky (2006) Sneaky Sneaky

The best

Plain and simple I love it

3 3

This is wrong for so many reasons...

...and yet it is the goddamn funniest thing I have seen in weeks. Forget the cut & paste graphics, I haven't seen anything like this since Monty Python.

Taco-Man Halloween Taco-Man Halloween

Average

Another cartoon from Sam T. Like the rest of his work, this is by no means bad. The animation as usual is superb, and so is the voice acting - your ability to carry out so many parts still amazes me. The humor had many good bits in it, but overall it was lacking of the crispness that your other cartoons have.

I enjoyed your '04 and '05 Halloween specials more than this. However, this is still an O.K. cartoon.

parody-weebl n Bob-Wazzup parody-weebl n Bob-Wazzup

Average at best

Highest point was the graphics...

The animation style seemed a little sketchy, the humor was mediocre.

blunder sticks 1 blunder sticks 1

An overplayed concept

Come on... you can find like, what, hundreds of the SAME kind of things like this on Newgrounds?

What's more, they all have the same crap drawing method.

Insane in the Membrane Insane in the Membrane

What?

I couldn't understand the music nor what anybody was saying. And that guy at the end made me shit my pants, thanks asshole.

Nice FBF though, I must compliment you on that.

Chubaka responds:

lol!

Wanted (Teaser) Wanted (Teaser)

Better with the funny

While the drawings and character models leave quite a bit left to be desired, there were many humorous moments throughout the trailer.

I'm looking forward to the final version.

Taco-Man hates Saddam Taco-Man hates Saddam

Whoa

Perhaps the most down-to-earth, accurate Looney Toons spoof I have seen. Ever.

You sir, kick all ass.

Majin Vegeta VS SSJ3 Goku Majin Vegeta VS SSJ3 Goku

What the hell...

Please enough of the sprite challenge toons. They're old, unoriginal, and uninventive. The sprites... ugh. They just moved too fast.

Also, please check your Spelling and Grammar before submitting cartoons to Newgrounds... many typos in there.

Sound? Meh. That was a redeeming facet of the movie.